Sunday, March 30, 2014

used portacabins

Yes, I used portacabins, the cabin is really room in portacabins. But they other 4 stars from me, get one because it was a very pleasant stay. Good points-rooms and beds were clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly. Shower is hot with good water pressure. I sat outside-each cabin has a private porch where you can sit, and noise was not a big problem for me. Close to the beach. To think things about bathroom design is open, which means that all wet after rain. This is not a problem for me, but for some people could be. Is there free Wi-Fi, but it did not always for me

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 9, 2015 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home